Saturday, December 14, 2013
critical thinking questions
Is this story fair? why? why not?
The book, "Matched" by Ally Condie is not fair for a few reasons. One is that you can't run your own life, meaning you don't get to choose when you get to do life changing events and if you can do them or not. I will also tell how the society used to be. I will show how how the society is unfair.
You could not choose when you do important things. You don't choose when you die. You must die at 80. "We are ceremony for grandpa because today is his last day." You always have a ceremony on your 80th b day because you know you are going to die. You are matched by society at 17. She was matched to her best friend Xander which is uncommon and then you get your first job and don't go to school after that at 17 too. You watch movies all about society.Therefore you could not choose when you do important things.
The society used to be good. they used to choose when they die. You must die when its time. You choose who you marry. You watch movies about whatever.Therefore you could not choose when you do important things.Therefore you could not choose when you do important things.
The book, "Matched" by Ally Condie is not fair for a few reasons. One is that you can't run your own life, meaning you don't get to choose when you get to do life changing events and if you can do them or not. I will also tell how the society used to be. I will show how how the society is unfair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Like last time, your conclusion was just a repeat of your intro. Really try to leave an impression on the reader in the conclusion instead of leaving us with something we've already been told. However, I really liked the evidence you used- I think it ties into your critical thinking question well.
ReplyDeleteok I shall do so which I did in my next response!
DeleteIn my opinion, i think your conclusion mirrors your introduction. If i were you, i would try to elaborate in the conclusion and leave the reader thinking. If you do this, your grade on your writing will rise and it will be read and comprehended better. But, i think the details you used are a lot better than in you last response.
ReplyDelete