Friday, January 31, 2014

5. Write a six word memoir. (Challenge: write one for each self defined “era” of your life or write one for your most important memories. Example: Fountainhair bangs blue shaved now grey.

      PERIOD! PERIOD! FIRST TIME!OH MY! expand!
     
       As I was waking up in the morn on the Sunday when i was off from school I get up and feel weird. My stomach hurts. I try to go to the bathroom! I WAS FINE! I went through til 4ish. We got to go to the movies. Then I go to the bathroom again! I see some red blood on me and on my undies. I go aha great IT is my first horrible period. That explained my stomach problem! My dad walks out of the bathroom with my brother. After my brother walks away I tap my dad. He asked me what! I told him that I need pads! He said aahh! That explains why you have been weird! he Then tells his girlfriend in Spanish since my brother was around. My mom said your a young lady now and I said uh huh. and everything was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment